Team Peeta

 photo AD6403A8-BEB2-4837-A111-54FA589C0DA5-9420-0000065CB4D93D3C_zpsaa2cf96b.jpg  photo 2FB89CA2-176B-4EFC-9010-1D30E399E8F6-9420-0000065CAE2E9EE7_zps58129621.jpg  photo 2BFD81EE-6BD3-4312-8438-BF78809CA905-9420-0000065CA784A9EE_zpsf17dd0f3.jpg
top: h&m // dress: urban outfitters // shoes: target


Last night I watched Catching Fire with a few of my friends, thinking that it wouldn't be all that amazing. I am not a big Hunger Games fan, but that may be because after reading the books I desperately wanted Katniss and Gale to end up together but knew all too well that the best friend never ends up with the girl. That being said, I absolutely loved the movie. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm starting to like Katniss and Peeta together. I know this may be a spoiler, but the scene where Katniss asked Peeta to stay in bed with her after she had a bad dream had me so mad at first. But once they cuddled together and he said, "always" (Or maybe it was, "anytime." I'm not too sure because I was spazzing too much) made me feel for Peeta and start rooting for him throughout the rest of the movie. Sorry Gale. Either way, I'm not looking forward to Mockingjay all that much since the ending wasn't much to my liking. Hopefully they make the movie end on a less depressing note than it did in the books.

On a happier note, hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday!

xx

Elisa

5 comments:

  1. Love this girl, just saw your post on IG!! Your skirt is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you look stunning!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    Kisses from Hong Kong :*

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty skirt, and cant wait to see to see the movie now.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/`

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see Catching Fire now! Great outfit by the way :)

    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omgggg why did i read this?! haha i spoiled the movie for myself lol!! such a cute movie outfit!

    xo's

    -teeney

    http://www.christeeney.com

    ReplyDelete