chocolate oranges

 photo chocolateoranges03_zps63081ef5.jpg  photo 63245315-6bad-4b31-873a-f9d34e4d4e54_zps5a52b171.jpg  photo chocolateoranges09_zpsdefcb85b.jpg
top: h&m // skirt: urban outfitters
I wouldn't say that oranges are my favorite fruit. I much prefer pineapples, cantaloupe, and mango. But chocolate and oranges together? Now that's a completely different story. I remember roaming the aisles of asian supermarkets as a child and picking up a chocolate orange every now and then. (link here if you've never heard of them before). They were one of my favorite sweet treats as a kid, along with ovaltines, milo drinks, hello panda, and uraro cookies. My mouth is salivating as I'm typing this all out. Well, as I grew older chocolate oranges became more and more scarce, and I somehow forgot my love for its citrusy/bitter taste. Lo and behold, however, my school's mini grocery store had some orange infused dark chocolate bars in stock and I immediately picked one up in an attempt to relive my childhood. And ooohhh my gulay goodness did it taste heavenly. Almost as heavenly as this skirt, which is my go-to lazy-day bottom. Why do I love it so much? Well, because it has pockets.

And yes, that's the only reason.  

x

Elisa

1 comment: