sunny days & boba




sunnies: sunglassspot.com // boyfriend jeans, ankle boots, & bag: h&m // top: iwearsin.com // cardigan: brandy melville

purple kow's iced milk with pudding and boba + my fave sunnies = a good day

one of my favorite cafes due to their fun and modern interior design
Being from the Bay Area, it's pretty much a given that the two of us are addicted to boba drinks. Boba and bubble tea is so common in the Bay Area that it confuses us a bit when people question what it is. There is literally a boba cafe within 5-10 minutes of each area. One of our favorite spots is Purple Kow, a little gem on Balboa Street in San Francisco. Not only do they brew their boba fresh, they have specialty drinks, like their Iced Milk. If you're ever in the area, order one and I seriously promise you it'll blow your mind. I wish I could describe it, but it's just too amazing.

I've definitely been in love with the boyfriend jean trend lately. I love how loose and comfy they are, seeing as girls like myself are also rocking skinny jeans as their go to. What's great about them is that you can look casual, chic, and maybe even edgy when pairing them with different items. You guys will most likely see me over-wearing them from now on. 

x

Chantel

1 comment:

  1. Love the sunglasses and cardigan, great look!
    - Grace
    http://voguebeach.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete